Crow speaks and listens and remembers bits of text. A scriptable USB-CV-II machine.
Crow connects to norns and computers running Max, Max for Live, and other serial-enabled applications. We’ve created various norns scripts and Max for Live devices which require no programming, and we’ve also created tutorials and studies to get you started quickly programming your own ideas into this tiny, powerful module.
- Eurorack, 2hp width, 41mm depth
- Power consumption: 60mA @ +12v, -15mA @ -12V, no 5V
- 2 input, 4 output, 16bit [-5V,10V] range
- Rear II connector with software-switchable pullups
- full Lua scripting environment
A collaboration by Whimsical Raps and monome.